Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
So sorry for the blog vacation I have been taken lately. I haven't even taken many pictures either. No worries because after this family filled weekend, we will be back in action with the pictures! I wanted to update you on a few things going on in our house and share some thoughts on my mind!
- I'm working half a day today and then will be heading home to cook with my Mommy! Yep, she is in town for Turkey day tomorrow and I am a happy girl! Tomorrow we all are going to the hub's family get together and I can't wait to have everyone together!!
- I have been craving dressing, graving and cranberry sauce for weeks now, I honestly can't believe it is less than 24 hours away!!! This pregnant lady is so excited about being able to enjoy good food!!!
- This week I'm 18 weeks preggo. Feeling GREAT and just trucking right along!
- We find out on Monday if we are having a BOY or GIRL!!! If your lucky we will share :). I am beyond excited, just so ready to find out!! I totally think it's another boy and everyone else says girl!! Only 5 more days and we will know for sure!!
- Most importantly though, I pray for a healthy child. That is my prayer each night before bed, if this child is not healthy, allow us to handle what ever obstacle is given to our family!!
- Will and Luke have been so funny lately. Is it wrong that we think out kids are hilarious?? They are and they are always wrestling, fighting and thinking they are SO much older than they really are... it's funny!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and get to spend time with the ones you love! This year I am not with my whole family, just my Mommy, but it will be special to us! She will be staying to go to the ultrasound on Monday. Spending time with all of the hub's family will be nice as well! Last year we were in Georgia seeing my family so this is the year to be with his family. Eats lots of yummy food and enjoy everyone's company!
I will be back on Monday and let you all know what we will be welcoming!!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
I sometimes do mid week randoms but decided since I'm in the mood to post today I will just do my random post today. I have different things to discuss.
- We find out in LESS than 3 weeks (19th week of pregnancy) if we are having another boy or a girl. I am about 95% sure it's a girl, just by the way I'm carrying it so far. If you did not know I was pregnant then you could not tell. I'm just not showing, by now with both boys I had a noticeable baby belly.
- My Mom will be here for Thanksgiving in about 2 weeks and I can NOT wait!!! It's been way too long!
- I am feeling great so now I'm in a major cleaning mood at home. I am trying to get organized and things thrown away or put away before we start decorating the nursery, AFTER Christmas!!
- Pinterest has stolen most of my days at work. It is the best thing since sliced bread!
- I had to take a 12 hour continuing ed class for work, I'm SO thankful that is over because things like that stress me out to the max!
- My car is almost paid off, I can just taste the wonderful-ness of that extra money each month! It could not come at a more perfect time!!
- My brother and I fought like cats and dogs growing up. In our teens/adult years we grew to LOVE each other. He is my rock, I love him so much. Until (just joking) recently we got into a huge arguement on the phone over something that obviously we both felt VERY strong about. He and I both have different opinions about what we were arguing about and we just went at it! I hate that it happened, but it did and things are fine but still make me feel weird. He's coming for Christmas with his girlfriend and now I'm nervous about it. It will be fine I'm sure!
- I know I said this last week, but this weekend all of the Christmas decor is going to be UP! I am SO into the Christmas spirit this year and early!! I am already listening to my Christmas CD's.
- Will is turning 8 this weekend... I will have a 8 year old!!!!!! I just about can't talk about it without tears, I can not believe it!!!
I hope you all are having a wonderful week thus far!
Blessings to you all!!