* Today is the 2nd to last day of June, seriously where is this year going??? We are only a few months away from fall and that totally excites me, giving the fact we are under a major heat wave!!
* Westin will be 3 months on Tuesday, my newborn is becoming a infant and that makes my womb ache...seriously I just felt it ache for more babies!
* We did tie my tubes during the c-section with Westin, I think that is why my womb has been aching lately for another baby, something about knowing it will never happen again makes me totally sad!
* I can always do invitro if we get the urge, yes I have researched that. It can happen very easily, just expensive!
* I just heard Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are divorcing. There is something about celebrity romance that irritates me. They always have these fairytale beautiful weddings that end in a divorce. Do these people not realize that life is hard and marriage is not easy?? Geez...
* Adele is pregnant, I heard that today, and that makes me so happy for her. I talk about her like I know her personally but seriously, could not be happier.
* Tonight we have a 8 year olds birthday party to attend, I would honestly much rather be with my girl friends seeing Mickey Mike. Shh.. don't tell the hubs, he thinks I'm weird for wanting to see that movie, if he only knew I wish he had some of those moves!!!
* Monday I start back to work, part time! So blessed to have a flexible job and company to work with my Mommy loving kids crazy hormones. I just can't pry myself from these 3 boys. We are having too much fun this summer together, making memories and becoming so much closer!!
* We are only 19 days away from being at the beach... we have NEVER had a family vacation together, as a family so this totally excites us all. The boys are going to have a blast!!
* I still have not found a cute outfit for Westin for the 4th. I ordered a cute outfit for him but the chick that was making it could not get it to me in time so I just cancelled it... super bummed!! :(
* Westin slept 12 hours last night, his first time ever to sleep that long. I'm so proud of him, but now today he must think he's too good for naps for doing so good last night. This Momma has some house work to finish before Daddy gets home.
* Westin's room is still not finished, is that not just horrible since he is almost 3 months old?? I need to get Daddy to hang a few things, then will post pictures.
* Right now Luke is listening to the ipod and is jamming out... it is cracking me up. He is singing call me maybe, too funny!
* I hope you all have a blessed weekend. I will post pictures soon and I REALLY need a new layout.