Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had a wonderful Mother's day weekend!
We didn't do too much but spent a lot of time together which is our favorite weekends of all!
 
Saturday I got a mani / pedi / massage. It was fabulous and for those 3 hours I felt very pampered and loved. J really did a great job this Mother's Day. We usually don't do much but it is always nice when your hubs decides to do things on his own and surprises you with some pampering. The rest of the day was spent doing some grocery shopping and then meeting some friends for dinner. Saturday was a fabulous day!!
 

Sunday we went to church then came home to take a few pictures and eat lunch. J grilled out so that was nice! His parents came by so it was wonderful seeing them as well!


Sunday before dinner we decided to take a country drive. We loaded up and we driving down our favorite streets out in the county. This is where we are planning to move soon so it was nice seeing families out and dreaming about us doing the same thing with our kids and our future grandkids. Our next home will most definitely be our final home so that excites us even more!

 
Will and Luke were so funny that morning. They both made me a card (which is the best gift ever) and we all really enjoyed spending time together. I sure miss them all right now and I'm already looking forward to 3pm when I go get my monkey's!
 
As you can see, Westin is walking everywhere. He no longer crawls and is full blown walking! He is mister independent and having 2 older brother's doesn't help. He thinks he is as big as they are and we think it's hilarious! He is one funny boy!!


 
While we were outside watching big brother's play, I had to steal this picture with him. Little love is so funny and thinks he's so big.
 
I sure missed my Mom and her family on Mother's Day. I wish we all lived closer so we could be together for holidays like Mother's Day. Hopefully one day we will! In the meantime I will continue to enjoy spending more time with my boys, as they are all growing up so fast!
 
Being a mother is the most rewarding and hardest job on the planet. It is something I use to dream about as a little girl and it is such a blessing that I am now a Mommy, living my dream. J and I have made a pretty good life for ourselves, I thank the Lord for everything. Without Him, I don't know where I would be!
 
I hope you all had a fabulous day! Happy Monday to all !

No comments: