1. Thank you all for your sweet comments and emails on my week 14 post yesterday. This new life is such a blessing, he/she has NO idea!
2. This year the boys want to be something scary for Halloween. I enjoy Halloween but I sure don't go all out. When they asked to be Michael Myers and Scream my first reaction was NO! You need to be a pirate or something age appropriate. Then I realized Will is 7, he will be 8 in November so it's time I guess for me to allow them to be kids. I mean it won't hurt him to dress up for one night something scary like he's begged for the past 3 years. So I caved and he still hasn't made up his mind, hopefully when we go get the costumes they will have decided by then. I blame those crazy magazines that come in the mail for my kids picking out scary costumes. PLUS the hubs LOVES scary movies, I think he has rubbed that off on the boys.
3. I am SO looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I really want to decorate for Christmas in a few weeks. I would just really enjoy having all of my decorations up for more than a month. The hubs says that's fine as long as I don't decorate outside before Thanksgiving! :)
4. My Mom is coming in town for Thanksgiving and that has me SUPER excited as well!!! I can't wait to see her smiling face!
5. The first few months of this pregnancy I didn't really think about it much. I honestly thought something was wrong with me, like I might not love this child like I should. Oh boy, have things changed, I can't get this blessing off of my mind. I think after seeing it last week and seeing it look like a baby really made me realize just how precious life is and how blessed I am to be a Mommy to 3 beautiful, perfect children.
6. This weekend is going to be crazy busy. Well just Saturday, Sunday we only have church planned so hopefully after that we can relax and enjoy the day. I hope we can get everything done that we want too!!
I hope y'all are having a blessed week and we will talk again soon!