Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfulness and playing catch up!

So sorry for the blog vacation I have been taken lately. I haven't even taken many pictures either. No worries because after this family filled weekend, we will be back in action with the pictures! I wanted to update you on a few things going on in our house and share some thoughts on my mind!

  • I'm working half a day today and then will be heading home to cook with my Mommy! Yep, she is in town for Turkey day tomorrow and I am a happy girl! Tomorrow we all are going to the hub's family get together and I can't wait to have everyone together!!
  • I have been craving dressing, graving and cranberry sauce for weeks now, I honestly can't believe it is less than 24 hours away!!! This pregnant lady is so excited about being able to enjoy good food!!!
  • This week I'm 18 weeks preggo. Feeling GREAT and just trucking right along!
  • We find out on Monday if we are having a BOY or GIRL!!! If your lucky we will share :). I am beyond excited, just so ready to find out!! I totally think it's another boy and everyone else says girl!! Only 5 more days and we will know for sure!!
  • Most importantly though, I pray for a healthy child. That is my prayer each night before bed, if this child is not healthy, allow us to handle what ever obstacle is given to our family!!
  • Will and Luke have been so funny lately. Is it wrong that we think out kids are hilarious?? They are and they are always wrestling, fighting and thinking they are SO much older than they really are... it's funny!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and get to spend time with the ones you love! This year I am not with my whole family, just my Mommy, but it will be special to us! She will be staying to go to the ultrasound on Monday. Spending time with all of the hub's family will be nice as well! Last year we were in Georgia seeing my family so this is the year to be with his family. Eats lots of yummy food and enjoy everyone's company!

I will be back on Monday and let you all know what we will be welcoming!!

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Glad all is going well. Happy Thanksgiving and can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl.

Mrs. Jansson said...

Happy Thanksgiving Katie! We have so much to be thankful for. God is good! I can't wait for your big news on Monday.

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Can't wait to hear the news!