Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Randoms

I sometimes do mid week randoms but decided since I'm in the mood to post today I will just do my random post today. I have different things to discuss.

  • We find out in LESS than 3 weeks (19th week of pregnancy) if we are having another boy or a girl. I am about 95% sure it's a girl, just by the way I'm carrying it so far. If you did not know I was pregnant then you could not tell. I'm just not showing, by now with both boys I had a noticeable baby belly.
  • My Mom will be here for Thanksgiving in about 2 weeks and I can NOT wait!!! It's been way too long!
  • I am feeling great so now I'm in a major cleaning mood at home. I am trying to get organized and things thrown away or put away before we start decorating the nursery, AFTER Christmas!!
  • Pinterest has stolen most of my days at work. It is the best thing since sliced bread!
  • I had to take a 12 hour continuing ed class for work, I'm SO thankful that is over because things like that stress me out to the max!
  • My car is almost paid off, I can just taste the wonderful-ness of that extra money each month! It could not come at a more perfect time!!
  • My brother and I fought like cats and dogs growing up. In our teens/adult years we grew to LOVE each other. He is my rock, I love him so much. Until (just joking) recently we got into a huge arguement on the phone over something that obviously we both felt VERY strong about. He and I both have different opinions about what we were arguing about and we just went at it! I hate that it happened, but it did and things are fine but still make me feel weird. He's coming for Christmas with his girlfriend and now I'm nervous about it. It will be fine I'm sure!
  • I know I said this last week, but this weekend all of the Christmas decor is going to be UP! I am SO into the Christmas spirit this year and early!! I am already listening to my Christmas CD's.
  • Will is turning 8 this weekend... I will have a 8 year old!!!!!! I just about can't talk about it without tears, I can not believe it!!!
I hope you all are having a wonderful week thus far!
Blessings to you all!!

No comments: