Thursday, June 24, 2010


Here's a picture of my sweet nephew Logan, he's 5 weeks old now... isn't he the cutest thing EVER!!! He reminds me so much of Luke when he was that little (see Luke looks just like my hubs and my hubs and Logan's Mom are brother and sister who look just alike)... he is definitely starting to fill out and I call him my "chunky monkey". Gosh holding him, smelling him and just loving on him makes me really look forward to having another one around here one day... hopefully sooner rather than later, I need to talk the hubs into it :0



This week it has been so stinkin hot here in the Mid South.... as soon as I walk outside it seems my makeup is melting off within seconds. I am already looking forward to the fall, this heat is rough being in and out of it all day!


Hope y'all are having a great week!

~Katie~

1 comment:

Heather said...

Girl I feel ya on the heat, it is so hot!!!!! Sweet picture of your nephew!!