Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SO THANKFUL....

FOR...
....my Lord and Savior's amazing love and forgiveness!!!
....the roof over my head (this is what Will was thankful for, but I am too)
....my husband, whom I was blessed to have met at such a young age and we are still so much more in love
....the 2 children God trusted me with raising
....amazing family, God really blessed us abundantly in this area
....fabulous friends near and far
....a great group of people that keep me laughing while I work
....my husband's job that allows me to be home with my boys more
....the boys wonderful teachers, we love them all so much!
....our wonderful church family
....both of our cars at the moment are out of the shop, so thankful!
....all of us being so healthy
....my Daddy moving back to Georgia, he's back home!
....the weather change, so thankful it's winter!
....my Mother loving, supporting and always unconditionally caring about me
....my Mother not dying that day when doctors said she would not make it through the night
....Wednesday night woman's group at church
....my Grandmother instilling amazing Christian values in us all
....beautiful Christmas decorations
....seeing my boys smile and laugh

Since I was gone on Thanksgiving, out of the blogging world for awhile, I thought I would let y'all in on just how blessed and thankful I feel! I thank my Lord for my cup that is overflowing with blessings!

May we all be thankful everyday!

No comments: