Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Cards

As I said in my previous post about Christmas cards, it is by far one of my most favorite things about Christmas. We just finalized our pictures, so they will be going out soon!!!

I am SO ready for Christmas this year, more so than most years, for not particular reason. Each year I send out around 100 Christmas cards, it is one of my favorite things to do!
There is nothing better than coming home during December and getting Christmas cards in the mail, it's so special to me and since I enjoy them so much, I will always make sure I send mine out!
This will be my first year to use Shutterfly, but I have recieved many cards each year from people that use Shutterfly and they are just adorable. Shutterfly is so easy and simple to use, plus they have the cutest cards... below is just a few of the ones that I need to make my mind up on but you can go here http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards to pick out your holiday cards!!!

t






When you visit Shutterfly's website, they have SO many different ideas on different things for gifts. I saw these calendars: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars and I think it woud be a awesome idea for Grandparents, teachers, Daddy, whoever you think might want more pics of our babies! I have ordered several for Christmas gifts and can't wait for them to come in!!

And, while I was visiting their website, designing my Christmas card and doing the calendars, I thought these Christmas tags: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-gift-tags were the BEST idea!!! I don't know about you but I get so sick and tired of writing out each tag for Christmas, so it's so easy to just pop one of these on each present and there ya go!!!

So eveyone get in the spirit, head on over to Shutterfly and send your loved ones those special Christmas cards, design a calendar or order so gift tags!!!

Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly: http://bit.ly/sfly2010


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Katie.. I love the cards.. I wanted to do a christmas card this year.,but my daughter is due with her second child the first part of Dec and she wanted to wait until he baby gets here,,so I dont know if I will have enought time..
But I do love the idea.. thanks for sharing..
what a beautiful family you have..
Blessing on you and your family