Wednesday, December 22, 2010

the most wonderful time of the year!!

I'm not sure if I will have time to post again before Christmas, just because life these days are SO busy!!! I never in my life thought life could get like this... but it did and well here we are, trying to savor every moment with these boys that keep growing up right in front of us. Christmas this year is bitter sweet, it will be my first Christmas without my Mom, flights are full so she's staying in Georgia and it just depresses me! So I am trying to think of fun things we can start with the boys and just celebrate with our small family, we will be with the hubs family for a little bit on Christmas...

I could NOT for the life of me scan our Christmas card because for some reason it's being scanned really small and looks so silly, so I will just post the picture I used... (not the best, but you know you do what you can do...)


Me and my most FAVORITE nephew ever! Logan is the sweetest, funniest and cutest little boy. Those blue eyes one day will get him in trouble, he is the light in my eyes, I LOVE him... I must say when he see's his Aunt Katie, he gets super excited too :)


Logan excited about waiting in line to see Santa!


My little angels in front of the tree at church (I wish my tree was that beautiful)...



Merry Christmas y'all!!! May you enjoy the most wonderful time of the year!!!!
PEACE, LOVE & JOY

No comments: