Are you ladies ready for Christmas? I am besides having to get only 3 more gifts!
I do have a few rambling thoughts and will have more pictures up this week. I tried to get some good ones of the boys, it was either one kid being silly, the other smiling or the other crying because the other hurt him... The joys of being a Mommy to all boys, I may never get a normal looking picture of them these days!
- For that reason, I pondered on the pictures I did get for days and then finally ordered our Christmas cards. I usually do all of us at Christmas time, but this year, I waited too late to try to get that "perfect" family picture. I waited to late that my frusteration bled out to the boys and that's why they look scared in the picture, oh well... I'm blaming it on my hormones! :)
- For some reason this pregnancy I have struggled with depression and anxiety. I know the Holidays can bring up lots of different emotions, but I am dreading being around family. I LOVE my family and the hubs family, but sometimes it stresses me out being around them. It will be fun, once it comes it will go so I need to enjoy all of the fun while it's here. I'm trying to not stress, but I for some reason can't stop. I'm praying I will feel better after this weekend. I also pray I can sit back and enjoy each moment - good or bad! :)
- This sweet little baby boy that is growing inside of me, he is something else! He already has such a BIG personality!!! He is going to need it coming into this family but he is just so darn funny. At night while I'm sleeping, he thinks it's time to play, he will push up against the bed when I'm on my side, like he does not want the bed being there. He also will push up against my pants when I wear pants that are a little too snug. He cracks me up and feeling him rolling around and kicking is simply a miracle!
- That sweet, silly little boy still does not have a name. There are a few that we are thinking about, but have not made anything official just yet! It is driving me crazy but I'm not going to panic until after Christmas, we should know something then.
- I haven't seen my brother since Thanksgiving 2010. I am super excited about seeing his sweet face this weekend!!!
I will post more this week, more pictures and such. I hope you all are having a blessed Monday!