Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a great Christmas this year! We do every year but this year I was honestly worried for a month before Christmas worrying about how it would all turn out. This pregnancy has given me horrible emotional and mental problems. With that being said, when my family (Mom, brother and his girlfriend) decided to make the trip to Memphis to visit us all for Christmas, I paniced. I told the hubs that I wanted to call it off and have no family in town, I did not think my nerves could handle it this year. He quickly calmed me down and said it would be fine to just allow them to come and I'm SO glad he made me feel better. We had a GREAT visit!!

Christmas Eve we went to the Peabody Hotel here in Memphis and had dinner. It was really nice having Mom, Brandon and Bre in town and celebrating in a different way. The boys and all of us really enjoyed our time. It was beautiful and a wonderful experience. 

 ( Mom and the boys at the Peabody)

 ( The boys on Christmas morning waiting patiently for us to allow them to open presents!)

 (Luke playing his new ds game, both boys got a ds from Santa.)

 (Mom on Christmas night, we had my family over Christmas night for dinner and exchanging gifts)

 (Brandon and Luke painting a picture)

(Mom and Bre enjoying each other's company)

My brother, Brandon has been dating Bre for awhile now. She is the first girl he has brought home. So she is really special to us all. They live in Denver so this is the first time for me to meet her and she could not be more perfect for our family. They are like two peas in a pod and just PERFECT! I'm so happy for him!

Thank you Mom, Brandon and Bre for making the trip to visit us for Christmas. It turned out to be a perfect Christmas and we are so blessed to have you all in our lives!!

Merry Christmas to 2011!!! 

No comments: