Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy 2 months James Westin!!

Westin is now 2 months old (and 1 week). I can't believe it has been 2 months since he has blessed our family. We went for his 2 month check up last week, he weighed 11 lbs 2 oz. He has more than doubled his weight from birth which proves my theory that he was much healthier outside my womb than inside my womb. He needed to come out and I love we have that confirmation. Also, he was 22 inches long.

The boys are still so in love. I have to get onto them for always kissing him and being in his face. He is such a sweet boy!!  

We had a great weekend. We did not do too much and got things done in the house. I still have so much to do and I have no idea when I will find time to get everything done. Time is hard to find these days but I am trying to enjoy each moment with these boys. They all are growing so fast. Only 5 more weeks til we are beach bound!! We can't wait to take them to the beach and just relax.

I hope you all are having a blessed day! Today it is storming and we are enjoying time inside, as well as VBS each morning. Blessings to all!!

No comments: