Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Luke is SIX!

 Our sweet Lukie turned SIX while we were at the beach!!! Needless to say he had one heck of a party! We did not do a big friends party for him this year, just because we thought the beach was a lot and we did have my whole family with us. Plus J's family came over the weekend before to celebrate so he had a nice week full of celebrations.
Since Luke joined our family 6 years ago he has changed our lives. He was my baby for 5 years and 9 months, I always tell him he will always be my baby. Luke is fun, silly, spontaneous, wild, spiritual, mischieveous, fearless and so sweet. Luke is a ball of energy but that is what I love about him. He deals with situations and life head on, with no worries. My prayer is for him to always have that thought about life. Will worries enough for all of us and I love that about Will too, but having a child that lives life with no worries, it is a sweet thing to watch. Luke is such an amazing child, my life would be boring without him in it!

Here is his cake we got him, we thought the beach theme was perfect and it was YUMMY! :) 

My angel boy made a wish and blew his candles out! He told me his wish came true! :)

I love this picture of Luke in the sand. This is his real smile, no faking. This child has my heart forever and I thank the Lord for him each day!

Sweet Luke, these past 6 years have been the best of our lives. You are our little firecracker and we love every ounce of you!

Thank you for being you and always stay true to yourself! Mommy and Daddy love you more than words could ever describe.
Happy 6th Birthday sweet child!

No comments: