Friday, September 12, 2014

Nashville Trip 2014

My Mom was so kind and gracious to have Will & Luke for over 2 weeks in Georgia, the first part of the summer. They did everything from VBS with their cousins to cook outs with my family. It was a blast and they didn't want to leave. I think they would of stayed if we had not been about to take our beach trip. We met up in Nashville to pick them up from her and had a blast.
 
Westin stayed home with us so when he saw his big brothers he was a happy boy!! Here they are back together again!
 

We went to the Gaylord Opryland Hotel that evening, it was tons of fun. Mom could never look straight at the camera, lol...
 
 


While we were in town we ate at the Aquarium Restaurant, it was so awesome for the kids! Eating under the tanks while fish and sharks swam above you was too cool. Not to mention it kept the kids entertained the entire dinner.
 

Westin also had a problem looking at the camera as well, ha.. He sure does love his DeeDee!
 

 My Nanny makes the BEST pound cakes and she was so kind to make one for us. Mom brought it to Nashville and we snacked on the whole time.
 

It was so nice having all of my boys home again under one roof but I can not express the happiness on my face that they get to experience those memories each year with my family. It makes me sad that I can't be with them in Georgia but them being with my Mom makes it ok. Little brother was a different kid again having them home, he didn't know what to do without them!