Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hello & Goodbye... for now!!

Well tomorrow I will be heading to Oklahoma with my boys and a dear friend of mine and her two little monkeys! I am excited to be getting away for a kid friendly weekend with a great person! We will be staying on a lake, swimming in the pool and even letting the kids play on some water slides. I will thoroughly enjoy watching the boys have some summertime fun each day! I hope to catch some extra rays too!
It's been awhile since I've been on because I normally do this at night time when the kiddos are in bed. Well, the other night John was trying to take some stuff off the computer that was threatening to it and our internet explorer doesn't work now. UGH!! It's the most frusterating thing EVER!! Poor thing, he's been pretty upset about it all week but now we think we must have a bad virus. So as the boys will say, "our computer is sick" so it has to do to the doctor to get fixed... In our minds (just another thing to spend our money on, because we have SO much of it!!) It's always something around Clementsville!
I will have no access all weekend to the internet, so I will be having withdrawls, but it will be fun! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will have many new stories to talk about when I get back!
C~ya!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Have a great time on your trip!