Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh What a Great Weekend!!!

Well, besides Mommy not feeling the best, we had a pretty good weekend! I'm not sure what's going on with me, I'm having some female problems, so please be praying for me! I'm hoping to go to the doctor sometime this week, so we will see! Anyways, I tried to still make it a great weekend for the boys. We went to a birthday party (why is it when your kids get older, you have birthday parties every single weekend?!?!) and on Sunday we went to get our family portraits. Finally, it was a beautiful weekend and we were able to get the pictures done, we have rescheduled them so many times. I will post pictures as soon as I can! It also was wonderful to have a beautiful weekend to get out and enjoy the weather. We enjoyed playing in the water and soaking up some sun!! I hope everyone's weekend was just as wonderful as ours!!
Here's Luke & his best bud, Allyson, at the Little Gym!


Is this picture not HILARIOUS!!! Will is having a ball... I LOVE this pic!!

Luke's face is priceless... they had way too much fun!




Ok, this picture of Luke with Daddy's OleMiss hat one makes me laugh. The boys were totally being super silly last night, so we snapped some shots of them. Does Luke not look just like that little boy in Forrest Gump I think his name is Forrest too, but I thought this looked kind of like him and it's just too cute not to post!!!



And I love this pic of the boys, Will put like 5 hats on and Luke put one on and Will is totally the ham (like he always is) and Luke is being so silly (like he always is!) Precious!












No comments: