Thursday, August 12, 2010

Whew..


The past few weeks, well they have been beyond crazy, but I do feel a sense of structure coming back into our lives. Tomorrow I'm off and I have the honor of keeping my new nephew L, I just CAN'T wait!!! He will be loved and kissed the whole time he's here :)


Here's the boys recently at the mall... this is a kind of weird picture of both of them, they look so silly, but they are still my beautiful babies :)


Luke the Lion :)


Summer is not complete without some slip n slide fun!


AND a wonderful lunch at our one and only FAVORITE place to eat, Chick-fil-a!

Hope y'all are enjoying the end of the summer. Temps are still in the 100's and it's just miserably hot! Will started school this year, he's a first grader now and having a hard time with that! But all I know to do is pray for him! My job is going great, I've had some obstacles to overcome this week, but they are behind me and I'm much happier!

Do y'all have a big weekend planned? We don't, thank goodness! I plan on getting my house in order and studying more for my exams. Have a great evening!

3 comments:

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

I'm sure Will is going to adjust quickly!

Unknown said...

Hey Katie... what cute pictures.. I agreed with so much of it.. Love Chick Fil A ,, my son and when by ours yesterday morning after his ortho appt,and got chicken biscuits.. it was so good !!!!!
Have a good time kissin on the beautiful baby and have a great day..God Bless

Candice Pair said...

I know Will will eventually adjust. I think it must be something about 1st grade. My nephew (Will haha) LOVED kindergarten and hated 1st grade for the longest time. BUT...he LOVES 2nd. Just be patient and encouraging...which I know you are! Anyway, lets all try to do something soon...Can, LA and Jason..Love the new background, too, by the way!