(in no particular order, just the order that they come to my head)
1. Debt and financial burdens have made our lives hell the past 3 years, this week was a defying week in our lives and we are on track to a comeback in life and a incredible future for our children... Thank you Lord for allowing us to go through what we went through, I would never be the woman, mother and wife I am today if it were not those moments. "God will never take you where the Grace of God can't protect you!" And let me say that the Grace of God brought us out of that misery, Amen Sisters!!!
2. Fall is here and the weather decided to show up in the MidSouth. Fall will be the decor starting this weekend in our home, thank you Lord for changing seasons, not only in our lives, but also in the weather, we all needed a break from the heat!
3. My husband~ I thank God for him each day, even when I "think" I shouldn't be, I do and I swear that has changed our marriage, unconditional love is a strong key to marriage. :)
4. My sweet angel boys that I brought into this world. They have changed so much lately, it saddens me and scares me as well. They are such little men now, it's getting to be serious that we need more estrogen in our household, please Lord bless us with one more blessing!
5. My job~ I could not be more thankful to be where I am today, I got offered another position and I decided to take it, it's wonderful, I still keep my "part time" hours but with more benefits, in many different ways, thank you LORD for answering my prayers!!!
6. My Dad got promoted with Delta (he's been with them for 38 years) he will now be moving from Florida back to Atlanta (where he grew up and ALL of my family resides). I am so thankful for this blessing, we will be able to see much more of him and he will be one happy man, he is also dating his high school lover, so I am so happy for him in several ways!!!
7. I have been praying for awhile now about God to bring us in some way and child in our neighborhood for Will to play with, so many of the children around us are younger or older and I have wanted Will to have someone his age to play with. Let me tell y'all how funny God can be, as you all know, Will just started playing flag football, well Will knew one of his team mates from school and after a few practices and games we realized they live DIRECTLY behind us!!!! I mean how PERFECT is this for Will, plus he has a little brother Luke's age! So not only did God send someone for Will, he sent someone for Luke as well!! They are good Christian boys from a great family, this is such a blessing and we already have seen them every day for almost a week! I see a pattern here!
8. I have lost 10lbs now on the medication for my PCOS, to be honest, it gave me no problems like I was told it might do, it actually has made me feel so much better, but I did expect to lose more weight than I have so far, but I'm still trying and my goal is to lose atleast 20 more lbs before I get preggo again.... then I will be at the same starting weight for all of my babies!
9. The Esther bible study I am doing right now at church by Beth Moore, it's wonderful, it's blessed and enriched my life as a woman, thank you Lord!
10. As you can see, right now our lives are great, blessed and just plan busy! I could not be a happier girl!!!
Y'all have a blessed weekend, IT'S FALL Y'ALL!!!!