Monday, June 27, 2011

Alive and Well!

 Yes I am still alive and well! My sweet boys are still just so handsome but are getting bigger, thinking they are 18! :)

 We have been busy bee's the past few weeks, I have so many pictures to upload!

The swimming pool and eating oranges has been our favorite thing thus far! 

And I seriously don't know what I will do when this child does turn 18, my parents warned me, but WHOA I had no idea it would start at 7!

This weekend is the 4th of July, it is a HUGE family get together for my Dad's side of the family. This is our first year (in many years) to miss, we actually are STILL trying to figure out a nice, short get away with just our sweet family of 4. I think it will be a nice treat and I will keep you posted on what we decide to do!!

I hope you all are having a blessed Monday, I'm so glad it's almost Tuesday! 

No comments: