Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Patch


Sunday we planned to have lunch with John's family after church at Cracker Barrel. (my FAV place) We had time to spend between going to meet them so we thought it would be fun to drop by a local pumpkin patch so the boys can pick out pumpkins but of course so we can take pictures.

I swear we took 20 pictures of this 1 pose and this is the only one that came out ok. Westin is not looking at the camera but it's cute of him and his brothers! I love these boys more and more each day.


I just love this picture of Westin, he did not like to be in the hay or around the pumpkins by himself. He had a very serious look on his face the whole time. Daddy did get a few grins out of him but he is in this stage now where he will grin and while he's grinning he tilts his head down, almost like he is shy. So the didn't turn out well. I just love my blue eyed beautiful boy!! He's Mommy's little angel.


After the pumpkin patch we went to Cracker Barrel and stuffed our faces. I sure didn't plan on eating so much but how can you not when your at Cracker Barrel.

I hope you all have a blessed Tuesday! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your boys are soo cute!

Happy Halloween! :)