Wednesday, February 13, 2013

midweek randoms


  • My sweet hubs has an unspoken prayer request. He is going through a difficult situation. As his wife, it hurts me to see him hurt. We have complete faith God will get us through, no matter what the outcome will be, He is on our side! 
  • I have seen a slight difference in Will's attitude. Thank you for the advice and prayers! 
  • Westin is crawling forward (like a maniac), saying "dada" and he knows exactly who he's talking about. That boy is something else. He is one hilarious baby, I have a big 10 month post for him coming soon. 
  • Westin was recently diagnosed with hearing loss in his right ear. I'm starting to think he is hearing well, the sweet boy is making lots of noises now. This week we have seen a huge difference in him, he is getting so big. 
  • Today was my birthday. It is my last year in my 20's. I get very shy about people celebrating my birthday, I can't stand attention. Well at work they always do this really big deal, they over did it again this year. Facebook blew up all day which still amazes me, I'm not that good at telling friends HB so I get so dumb founded each year. It makes your day a little more special. Then the hubs spoiled me tonight, majorly. I got a spa day from Gould's. He sure knows what I need and that day will be SO MUCH FUN for this Momma.   
  • I have been on a project kick lately. Below you will see a highchair that I repainted. It was white for the boys and needed a new paint job so with Westin I decided to paint it blue. Here are the before and after pictures.

  • The next items I have on my project list is to paint bathroom cabinets, kitchen table and other items around the house. We also have a huge list we are slowly working through to finally put our house on the market. I'm sure it will be YEARS til our list is complete.
  • Tomorrow's Valentine's Day and I'm already exhausted just thinking about all that I must get done tomorrow. Will has a field trip (so excited!), both boys have Valentine's parties at school then I have a small surprise to pull off for the hubs. Love this day, it's the day of LOVE!

That's all for tonight, I'm headed to bed. I hope you all are having a week full of love and blessings!

1 comment:

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Cute! Love the high chair;) Keeping you in my prayers.