Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Break 2013

Since I'm not in school I still enjoy Spring Break because I'm so lucky to have kids that have Spring Break now! This year we decided to take a trip to Georgia to visit my family. It was just the boys and I because Daddy had to stay back for work. We missed him so very much!!! :)

I decided to fly with them this time because my vehicle is getting older and I can't just up and drive it everywhere like I use to. Well they were absolute angels that I might just fly every time! These kids might be crazy and wild at home but they sure know how to act in public.


The boys and I on the airplane. They all were so good, love these little guys!!! I was more nervous about being along with the 3 of them. I was afraid someone would take advantage of me being by myself with them and do harm but of course it all worked out perfectly and Will really was my helper this whole trip. He and Luke did such a fabulous job!!!!!




Waiting on our luggage! :)


That night we went to my Grandmothers to have dinner and let the boys play with their cousins (my aunt's children so actually their 2nd cousins). It is always a fabulous time as you can see their silly picture above!



This is Mom and Westin. It was a super long day with crazy boys, so she would probably be mad at me posting this but that's ok. She's my sweet Momma!!


Saturday night we went to Dad's to let the boys play around with him and have dinner. He let the boys shot one of his guns for the first time. It must of been a boy thing because I was super nervous about the whole deal but they loved it! I'm not sure it will be happening again but atleast they can say they shot a gun before.




Westin was obsessed with my Dad. He really loves men and this made my heart melt a little.... he loved spending time with his PopPop!



Dad and the boys! :)


I have a Godsister, her parents were my Godparents growing up and she and I have always been the best of friends. I was her matron of honor in her wedding and she is just like the sister I never had. Our parents are still best friends which makes it always a fun time when we get together. We might go months without seeing each other but as soon as we do, we pick right back up and it is as if time never stopped. She is a very special person to me and I love my sweet Brittany so much!!!




She is a hair stylist for a fancy salon in the town I'm from.... She is also struggling with infertility, please keep her and her husband in your prayers. I know she will have a baby one day and God's timing with be perfect for her! I keep telling her that when she's ready I will be her surragent mother, I'm not kidding about that either! I would do it in a heart beat!

I truly enjoyed my trip to Georgia. I alway do and when I return I feel as if my soul has been replenished. Even though I grew up here in Tennessee, my family has always been in Georgia and that will forever be my home. Love that place and all of the loved ones I have living there.

No comments: