Thursday, July 11, 2013

15 months!

 
I can't tell you where the time has gone but this little buddy is 15 months old now! I haven't done a updated post for him since 12 months so I figured now is the time.
 
Weight: 22 lbs 7 oz
Height: 32.5 inches tall
 
His check up went really well at the doctor. He still takes a paci, bottle (morning and night) and eats #3 baby foods. The doctor said we need to try to start weaning him from the bottle and paci, this my friends I already knew. See, with Will and Luke by 12 months they were off of all of this.... with #3 it is completely different. He's my baby and he will have his bottle a little bit longer, I'm honestly not ready for that to go away yet. AND, his paci well I haven't even thought about when we are taking that away yet. :) Our pediatrician understood and said he would keep him mouth shut about Westin, lol... All rules are thrown out the window with this little fella.
 
He is by far the funniest baby we have ever seen. We always thought Will was hilarious, then Luke came along and we said he was the funniest. Well, Westin tops the cake as by far the funniest 15m old ever! Everything he does is hilarious and so, so smart!
 
 
 
 
He is in LOVE with his Daddy. Everything Daddy does is wonderful and that my friends, melts my heart! He LOVES to help clean, you hand him a rag and he will get to scrubbing. Either the floor, table, high chair... whatever his little mind thinks needs cleaning. Last week he spilled some milk on the kitchen floor, I grabbed the cleaner and paper towels to clean it up. I'm down on my hands and knees cleaning it and I thought he was standing behind me. Nope, he was right behind me with a clean rag he grabbed out of the cabinet and was scrubbing away at the kitchen floor. It was the most precious thing I've ever seen. His little arms are no bigger than my foot and they just love to clean!
 
Being outside is his favorite time of the day. The mosquito's love him so that has been less and less these days. He does have bad spots of eczema, I hate that he has them but we are treating it with steroids so I hope that helps it go away soon! Any help with eczema would be appreciated, he's our first baby with it! :(
 
Westin, buddy you are the sweetest, funniest, kindest, most cheerful, strong willed little boy I've ever known. You are such a bright light in all of our lives, we love you so much!!!
 
Happy 15 month birthday my little man!
 
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Will & Luke

No comments: