Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mid Week Randoms - with a business surprise!!


  • Yesterday we registered Will and Luke for school. It starts on Monday and I have bittersweet emotions about them starting. On one hand I am so looking forward to a routine and bedtime to start much earlier but on the other hand summer has been so much fun and easy! I hate to see it end. I also hate to see them going somewhere for hours and days on end BUT it will be good for all!

  • Westin has a cough and cold. Summertime colds are NO FUN especially in a spunky, independent, honory, strong willed 15 month old. He is a little firecracker and is much worse when he's not feeling the best.

  • A few weeks ago I went to an It Works wrap party with a bunch of childhood friends. It was a lot of fun and with my belly in need of some help I got my belly wrapped. I slept in the wrap over night which was painless and when I woke up I couldn't believe the results I had over night. I was very skeptical at first but when I saw my stretch marks are virtually gone and my waist was down a few inches I couldn't believe it! So, I signed up as a distributor for It Works and so far I can't believe the opportunity it has given me!! Check out my website and let me know if you have any questions!! https://wrappinwithkatie.myitworks.com

  • I have a family friend that went to be with the Lord today, she was 88 years old. I ask for your prayers for my family members who were very close to her. She was such a sweet lady and old age just caught up to her. She didn't get sick, she was just ready to go home. This part of life is unfair, selfishly because I do know she is in a better place but her presence here on earth will be greatly missed!


Happy Wednesday to all! I pray you are all having a blessed day!!


No comments: