Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!

Can you believe I have never, ever done a "Not me Monday" I got this idea from MckMama and from the looks of it I was not the only one who really, really enjoyed this! It's a fun, hilarious way to call yourself out and have so much fun with it! This is my first "Not Me Monday" so don't laugh... too much :)
I have NOT completely, 100% over~extended myself lately, no NOT ME, why in the world would I do such a thing?!?!
I DID NOT let Luke, Saturday at the movies, run around with no underwear on and wet pants because he had an accident and I completely forgot to bring an extra pair of clothes. Oh, NOT ME, I'm much smarter than that!!
I DO NOT have to go on my first out of town trip for work this week, with my manager! I AM NOT excited and terrified and nervous at the same time! Nope NOT ME, I DON'T want to be a big girl!!!
I DID NOT sit in the inspection line for an hour and a half for my sweet hubby (who drives a brand NEW truck) to find out when I got up there it did not pass inspection!!!! I WAS NOT the woman in the blonde hair driving off crying my eyes out, trying to figure out a way to get my amazing husband a brand new truck!!! I am NOT that crazy, oh NOT ME!!!
HAHAHAHA... this was fun and I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did!!! Just so you know (my husband never has complained about his truck) almost like he likes it! He is just that amazing because materialistic things never, ever bother him! Gosh I need to learn from him! Y'all have a great week, I am super busy and will be out of town later on this week! I will try to check in one more time before I leave! I will miss you girls :)

No comments: