Sunday, July 12, 2009

Friday Night Fun!


Friday night we FINALLY had a adult night without the kiddos! Don't get me wrong, I love my angels so much, but it is also nice when we can get out and be with other great friends without them! We went to dinner with Jason and Ashley and then came back to the house to ride the 4wheelers with the boys :) It was so much fun and a much needed night out!

Here's some pics below of our fun night....

Me and my love!! It's a little blurry, but still good!



Here's the other sweet couple we went with... Jason and Ashley are our dearest friends and so much fun to be with....




Here's a super cute picture of Ashley and I... She's just the sweetest!!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Glad you got a date night. Those are always nice!

Thank you SO much for the breastfeeding information. It has really helped ease some fears.