Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good company... Good times!

This past Saturday, my Momma and one of my dearest Mommy friends took the kiddos to the local sprinkler park... if you remember I posted a few months ago about taking the kids with my Momma by ourselves and Luke got lost, well thankfully this time was a huge success, we did not lose one kid :)


The kids picked out push ups from the ice cream lady... (aren't they the cutest?!?!)



They even got to pick out their own push ups... (precious)


Nathan, Will and Luke playing in the water :)



Y'all, this is my dearest Mommy friend, Stephanie. She is the best mother I know, I call her my big sister because she is the best friend ever and I don't know what I would do without her!! This is her and her two angels, Nathan and Allyson


Pizza, cupcakes, push ups, & sprinkler park.... life doesn't get much better than this... and for me, I had a blast watching my kiddos have so much fun! Isn't that the best part of being a kid?!?!

1 comment:

Candice Pair said...

I was there on Saturday too! I'm about to post some pics to the blog :)