Sunday, July 18, 2010

Four years ago today...


On July 19, 2006 my angel boy Steven "Luke" Clements was born via planned c~section at 4:53pm. He was the most beautiful brown eyed, brown haired baby I had ever laid my eyes on. On that day four years ago I never knew how much he would change our lives, but he instantly made a special boy named Will a big brother! Luke no matter how old you are, you will always be my baby. You are so big now and you keep us laughing. We love you so much! Our lives would not be complete without you in it. When you are calling for Will, you don't say his name but say "broder" it makes my heart melt in pieces hearing that come out of your beautiful mouth. I remember the night you were born, Daddy and I stayed up all night just looking at you, we cried together, prayed together, prayed for your life and thanking God for giving us another healthy child, those are memories I will never forget with you Luke! You are an amazing child, I love you so much! Happy Birthday baby boy!!!


Here's a video of his first cry... he's a c~section baby and he was having breathing problems when he was born, so at the end they are putting oxygen over his face.... oh it's the sweetest video ever!!! (I hope it works!)

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

What a sweet video until she put the hat over his face. What a darling little boy.

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

happy birthday, luke! what a great story!

The Undomestic Mom said...

aww Happy belated Birthday Luke!