Monday, January 3, 2011

Out with the old, in with the NEW!!

I always enjoy a New Year! There is something about a fresh start feeling and just knowing that well time is moving right along, it's hard to believe it's 2011, sounds so weird. 2010 was pretty good to us, lots of ups and downs but 2011 already seems to be a great year! 2010 ended with most everyone in the family and everyone we knew close to us sick, I have never seen a outbreak of so many people we love sick BUT everyone seems to be on the mends now, Praise the Lord!!!
We didn't do anything for New Year's, never have, it's something about getting around crowds of people and everyone is drinking that just gets on my nerves. I am getting closer and closer to 30, which is NOT old but it's too old to pretend we are still in high school and college! This year we rang in the New Year with our sweet boys sound asleep and with a kiss, then went straight to bed because we haven't been up that late in awhile... I bought this grape juice sparkling drink, I pour it into wine glasses and Will thought he was something else with that wine glass... ha! He kept asking (because he's my cautious one) "Mom, are you sure it's ok for kids to drink this"... ha, "um, no Will, are you starting to feel different? Of course it is, trust sweet child, just trust me!" He's so funny, he has to make sure for himself in whatever situation that everything is ok and he's doing the right thing, he's definitely my cautious one... (he gets it from me) :)
My prayer for you and your family this year is that all of your hopes and dreams will come true! I have a feeling my biggest and most important dream will come true this year, I'm really praying for baby #3 to grace our presence... I mean if it's going to happen, this MUST be the year!!!!
Happy Monday y'all!!!

1 comment:

Karen Mortensen said...

I hope your dream comes true. I am sure it will.