Thursday, March 3, 2011

Much More Powerful than Myself!!!

Prayer IS one of the most powerful things I know to do when any situation arises! I have been in constant prayer for 10 hours now, for many different situations. I think there are a lot of families in hurt and need of prayer, including a special family member of mine. I believe in the power of prayer, it is a mighty powerful thing, MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN MYSELF!!!

I am going to try something and I really hope you all take advantage of my offer, I want my blog, my life, my calling to be helping others. I have prayed long and hard about this, God told me this morning "what are you waiting on" So, I want you all to send me, via blog or email, ANY prayer request you might have and I will share, if you want me too, the request and be in prayer for them! We all are on this planet to help and serve others, I want to use my blog as a resource to help others, in anyway that I can!!


Sweet Lucy, this poor child, same age as my Lukie. This is a local family that has been struck by the devil, something that will forever change their lives. Please pray for the Krull family. A week from yesterday, Kate took her daughter to the pediatrician, thinking she had a stomach bug, hours later, at the local Children's hospital, she was told a mother's worst nightmare!!! Please follow their blog and join with us all in praying for this family, you never know when something like this will effect you personally! Please just pray, at this time, that is unfortunately all we can do!!



This precious, strawberry blonde hair beauty, Maddie, went to be with the Lord, unexpectedly 2 weeks ago today! She was at the sitter's home and stopped breathing during her nap time. Oh Lord, the hurt this family is going through, how do you move on past such a tragedy?? Only by God's love and promise!! Please pray for the Staats family, they need all of our prayers now, more than ever and for days/weeks/years to come! This is a long journey ahead of them, I pray God will Bless this family, wrap His arms around them tight to comfort them! Burying your 4 month old baby is not natural and unimaginable, but God knows all the answers! In this situation all we can do is pray as well!!



And this is my sweet cousin Michelle. She and I look similar, we definitely have the "Thompson" blood. We have similar body types, facial features, boobs, everything.... we could be sisters and that is what she has always been to me, similar to a older sister! She took care of our Nanny when she was so sick and that was her job, to make Nanny's last few months/weeks/days/minutes, the best they could be! She did a amazing job at it! She was told yesterday that she has a golf ball size thymus gland on her heart. They are doing surgery on March 14th to remove it (I believe) I will know more when I talk to her this afternoon. Please pray for my sweet Michelle. She has always been there for other people and at this time, she needs us all to come together and pray! Pray for her babies, she has twin boys (Blake and Thompson) the same age as Luke, they need their Mommy and need to be really good for her right now :)





Thank you all for allowing me to do what I have always wanted to do, help others and serve our Lord by one of the most precious things, PRAYER!!!

My email address is clementsville.katie@gmail.com
I look forward to us all coming together, as brothers and sisters of Christ, to help others, just by simply praying!!!
"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katie- You are such an amazing woman. I am so blessed to call you my friend. I will take all 3 of these into prayer with me as well. Love ya girl!