Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dr. Suess

I know today or I do believe tomorrow is Dr. Suess' birthday and I just LOVE Dr. Suess. At our home we have so many of his books and not only are they funny, the kids really get into them and they are very educational!
I am tempted to get these A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E lunch boxes I found on zulily.com today. If you don't already know about Zulily then you need to find out about it, they send me daily emails of sales going on for all kinds of things. Check it out sometime!!!
I got this one for Will, I don't care if he will be in second grade next year or not, Dr. Suess is for any age!

And this one for Lukie... He starts Kindergarten next year, so this one I thought was just PERFECT for him since he is our sweet little small person !!


Check it out if you get a chance and tomorrow wear some bright colors to help celebrate Dr. Suess' Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute! I love lunch boxes. I was just telling this to Jason last night because I ordered Colson one. He thought it was so funny. ; )