Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year for Thanksgiving we didn't travel to Georgia and stayed home to visit with the hubs family. It was lots of fun! I cooked TONS of food so I only took a few pictures. The hubs was so sweet to help with the kids but he managed to dress them (Westin clearly has no pants) and I asked him to take pictures, which he did but only of Westin and his siblings. I didn't get any of Will and Luke. Oh well... we always have next year! Even though I was cooking and running around like a crazy lady, I had SO much fun. It was my first year making the food without my Mom so I was proud of myself.


Here I am with my sweet sister in law, Kimberly. Love this girl and so thankful for our family and friendship!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. I sure missed my family so much but we are headed there next weekend to visit and do our Holiday get together. I'm super excited and will have tons of pictures from that, hopefully! :)

No comments: