Monday, April 29, 2013

Two Weekend Recap....

It's been awhile since I've posted and only because we have had so much going on. No different than everyone else but it just seems like these days / weeks are going by so fast.

Last weekend we bought J a new truck. It's not new, like a 2013 but it is new to us. We never buy brand new vehicles and actually this is his first truck in 10 years. He has had the same truck for SO long, it was long past time for him to get something different. Now we all are able to go somewhere in his truck and not always take my Mommy mobile. It is much safer for him and I'm so happy he finally got what he wants. He does a lot for our family, he more than deserves to have nice things.

This weekend it rained a lot so on Sunday after church we went to the April in Arlington festival. It was so much fun and nice to see people we haven't seen in awhile. The boys had a great time which is always nice. We just love doing fun things like that... family time is important.

Here are the silly boys, I tried to get them to wear them to school today but they ran from me and thought I was nuts! :)


Me and my oldest boys, Westin was snoozing in his stroller the whole time. 


J and the older boys, love them so much! 


Enjoying a train ride! I get so happy when Will still gets excited about trains and fun little rides. One day real soon he won't and I was surprised he wanted to ride. He's getting so big and I wish he was a baby forever! 


Me and my sweet hubby!!! Love him so much! I swear he gets more and more handsome the older he gets. :) Lucky for me!!!! 

I hope you all are having a blessed week!

No comments: