Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lazy Fun!!!

This weekend we did not do hardly ANYTHING!!! We have been going so much lately, with school starting, family/friend get togethers and just everyday life... So needless to say, we had a blast this weekend. I got some of my cleaning done, but not all of it because I was seriously too lazy! I went to the grocery store yesterday, then this morning we all went to church. Besides that, we didn't leave the house :)

During bath time tonight, we were being goofy with the boys while they were in the tub. I made them some soap mohawks. Their just the cutest things ever so I had to share these pics with y'all!




I just noticed Will's not smiling with his teeth showing. That is seriously a pet peeve of mine... I wish I noticed it while I was taking the pics...UGH!

When I downloaded some pics from the camera. John and I saw about 20 other pics that Will must of taken Saturday morning before they came to wake us up... It seems lately they just get up on the weekends and turn the t.v on, they give us a little longer to sleep before they come wake us up, I thoroughly enjoy this pleasure of sleeping in... but when we saw the pictures they took, OH MY we just laughed our BOOTIES off! They are too freaking hilarious and I might make a whole post all to it's self dedicated to pictures they take without us knowing about it. Every time I download pictures on the computer, I always find pictures they took. TOO FUNNY!!!

I will leave you with this verse for the week, it was one we touched on this morning in church and it just really struck a cord in my heart. At this time in our lives we are going through some trying times (like many others) but there's never anything more encouraging than the word of the one and only.... Jesus Christ!!!

"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other" John 15:16

Y'all have a blessed week! Talk with you soon!

4 comments:

Genny said...

Found you through Kelly's Korner. Those soapy hair styles are too funny! Looks like you have a lovely spot here.

BTW, I love the song you have playing here.

Laurie said...

Your boys are really cute and I LOVE their names. Yes, my girls are night and day different.

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Hahaha they are too cute!!! Are you guys going to the Memphis/Ole Miss game?

Candice said...

They are too cute!!!