Saturday, August 8, 2009

Smiley Face in Two..

It doesn't take us much to amuse us here at Clementsville. The other night we were outside playing with the boys... their "smiley face" ball somehow got split in two... well who ever thought it would keep us entertained for so long... I thought I would share this fun with you all!!!

Daddy and Will are the two that started this whole silly fun...


Then Lukie just HAD to get in on the fun too...


top of Will's head...


Luke thinking he is something else with that silly "hat" on....


Yes we enjoy the fact that our boys are getting older and we can be so silly with them. It's so much fun sometimes to just put your guard down, throw away the Mommy Daddy roles and just have fun with each other! I think all kids should see the silly, funny side of their parents. Having them has been the best part of my life... (all 3 of them) :)

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as much as I am... right now the boys (all 3 of them) are taking naps and I enjoy these times of the weekend more than anything... piece and quiet is hard to come by around this house these days...

Love you all!

No comments: