Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Will Photography!!!

So, as I promised you on Sunday. I had to make one full post of the boys photography... it's hilarious and these are bits and pieces of what we find when we download pics on the computer!!!
They are just too stinkin cute!!!

I must say... this picture of Luke is pretty good Will! It is a great, natural, crack-up laugh

Their one and only penguin....

Oh yes, they must get a picture of their boat...

and Luke's snowman pj's....

our living room wall...

this is a good one of Luke in the computer chair (they are not suppose to be around the computer)

goofyness....

their new favorite book to read at night time...

I hope you enjoyed this pictures as much as I did... the boys for some reason have no idea that we ever see them, so they think they are much smarter than we are :):):) I remember those days!!

Everyone have a blessed day!

Katie

No comments: