Monday, February 28, 2011

I L.O.V.E.

KROGERING!!!!!

I am starting to get ADDICTED to this couponing thing... I got ALL of this food for only $46.87.... I seriously came home almost in tears, I was so stinkin proud of myself. This is hard work, it takes time to get all of this right and takes time at the store with lots of concentration. The hubs knows that when I go on my big trips to the store now, the boys can not be with me. I should of been using that excuse before now, we are probably saving money now because the boys aren't throwing things in the buggy but I am way too busy now adding what I have, making sure I only get certain things!

The biggest thing I've learned about saving money, is the wrong way to shop (which is the way I have ALWAYS gone grocery shopping) is to make a list of what you need and go to store to buy it. That is how the stores make their money. My new way to buy groceries is I ONLY buy groceries if they are on sale AND I have a coupon to go along with the sale. Now there are exceptions, but the past several weekends I have cut my grocery bill in half just by sticking to this plan. Also, our pantry is the fullest it's ever been, it's a GREAT feeling! The hubs has always said that he feels good when we have a full pantry, silly thing! By doing these simple changes, it will allow our money to go further, I feel since I only work part time, it is my job to save our family the most money in any area I can!!



I LOVE THESE TWO LITTLE SWEETIES, THEY ARE GETTING SO BIG, I LOOK AT THEM AND CRY SOMETIMES, FOR JUST ONE DAY I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO BE 3 AND 6 MONTHS AGAIN!!



And I love this picture of my Daddy and the boys from dinner last week. The night we had dinner was the night the weather got really bad, when I took this picture, the tornado sirens started to go off. (This is Will's new favorite jacket I got at a consignment shop, Lord help me now, he knows I can't stand that jacket!!) We made it home just in time but I will admit it was scary for a few minutes, even for Mommy :)

I hope you all are having a blessed week!!! I'm SO ready for the weekend :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome!! You need to share with me how you do that.. it would help us so much!