Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall T.V.


In no particular order, these are my favorite shows this fall. (I forgot to add Picker Sister's, it's my new FAV)

After we get the boys in bed, I am a zombie. (thanks to the extra progesterone I am required to take) So this fall I'm looking more forward to being able to watch all of my shows. It makes me even more excited to know these come on at different times and days so I should not have to miss one single episode!



The Biggest Loser has always been a family favorite, the boys even love to watch it, ha. After watching the Season Premier Tuesday night I think it's going to be a great year!


The Good Wife is my all time favorite show. Hands down everyone knows not to speak to me during this show. It is wonderful! I know I sound silly but it makes me want to be a lawyer and have a high profile job. It it a great show, you should really watch it if you have not already.

Last year was the first season of Gold Rush Alaska and we loved this show as well. Last year they made no money and I'm hoping this year they hit the jack pot big time!! It's a great family, Friday night show.  


Parenthood is my new favorite show. We did not watch it last year because it came on the same time and night as The Good Wife and no one could pry me away from The Good Wife. This year we are LOVING Parenthood, it's another great family show!

Hope y'all are having a great Thursday! I'm really looking forward to the weekend and my doctor's appointment tomorrow.

No comments: