Thursday, September 1, 2011

Midweek Randoms

 There are so many things going on at the Clements household and I'm not sure where to begin. First, I promise I will either get rid of my blog all together or start blogging more often, I can't decide what I want to do. I love reading others blogs, but I just don't have the energy to blog.

I really want to re do my blog... the pictures are several years old... I just need to get more pictures together and get the colors changed.. I'm so over pink and green! (maybe that will give me more modivation to blog)

My Mom has been in town this week since last Saturday. She is planning on going back home Saturday, having her here has eased my mind and it is beyond a blessing. She is my best friend and I love having her to laugh with and scratch my back each night. I'm definitely a Momma's girl!!

College football started tonight, it is our favorite time of the year. Not only do we love SEC football, but it kicks off fall, the holidays and all of the fun things that come along with that.... it's the best!!!

I'm trying to reorganize the house... like make lots of plans to have rooms painted, room rearranged, carpets cleaned, closets cleaned out and whatever we do not use, we are getting rid of... IMMEDIATELY!!!

We are looking forward to a long weekend. We have plans to go to a cookout but other than that we will be watching football, might head down to Oxford to watch the Rebels play and get more organizing done!!

I hope you all are having a blessed week!!

No comments: