I usually do not set resolutions for myself because I know I will not go through with them. Instead I like to call them "goals" (it is really the same thing, just goals are easier for me to accomplish). I know weird, huh??
This year I have a few things I want to accomplish, I think most of it is within the next 4 months, considering this Prince will be joining our family is 16 weeks or less! Eeeee!
So here you go, my goals for 2012!!
1. Be happy! I have had the blues lately, not ashamed to say it so just praying for happy days ahead!!
2. Be patient! Patience is not easy for me, especially during crazy pregnancy hormones, so this would be nice to have during the next year, especially with the boys and the hubs... poor things!
3. Be a better wife, mother, friend, daughter, employee: as you can imagine I need to be happy and have patience to accomplish this "goal". I have FAITH!
4. GROW my faith!! Enough said ~ this should come a lot easier to me then it does.
5. Finalize this poor childs name, he is still nameless!! Any good names out there? We are making a list!
6. Cook healthy meals for my family. Since I'm pregnant and have not wanted to cook anything, it is easy for us to swing by somewhere to get dinner or lunch. I need to make a effort to eat healthier and cook healthier meals for my family. They depend on ME!
7. Finish my bathroom, paint boys bathroom, finish nursery (things have been picked out, just have not done a thing), new window treatments and IF I'm lucky, new floors!!! I want ALL of this done by April... :)
8. Drink more h2o!
I'm sure I'm forgetting some but these are just the main goals I'm wanting to accomplish this year!!
We are 24 weeks along and I can't believe it!! I feel like we have so much to do in so little time! I'm still feeling great so while I'm feeling good, I need to continue to working on all of these accomplishments!!
Today I went for a check-up. Appointment was at 11am, still at 12:30 they had not called me back. I was LIVID!! Not that I had to wait, but that NO ONE decided it was important to let his patients know he is running behind. If they would of told me when I got there I would have rescheduled. Needless to say, I made that point to everyone and then rescheduled. I could not wait another minute and thought it was so rude for the none existence of communication. What is wrong with common courtesy these days?
I have been swelling bad lately but think that is due to the fact that I do not drink a lot of water. Since I started drinking gallons of water per day, that seems to be under control!
Hope you ladies have a blessed Tuesday!