Monday, January 16, 2012

26 weeks preggo

How far along?
26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 
So far 18 lbs, not too bad but I started out heavy so I would like to not gain much more! 
Maternity clothes?
Yes, all the time. Certain pants drives him crazy because he constantly pushes on the bands, but I can not fit in anything but maternity pants, still able to wear some shirts that are not maternity.
Sleep:
Sleep not too bad, just starting to get the EVIL leg cramps or charlie horses. Oh Lord I had my first one Saturday night. I woke up crying and poor John was so worried. Then he said when it was done I fell straight back to sleep. ha, my leg is still sore from the cramp!
Best moment this week:
Well not this week but a few weeks ago J felt him moving like crazy. The look on his Daddy's face was just so sweet. He was so happy he was able to finally feel him kicking around.
Movement:
Uh, yeah. This kid is WILD! I am slightly concerned that he may be more active than his brothers… oh well, I guess I’ll lose my baby weight fast keeping up with these boys!
Food cravings:
Starting to crave sweets, not good considering my glucose test is coming up.
Gender:
Boy - still no name!! :(
Labor Signs:
None at all. Just a few braxton hicks but trying to stay on top of my water intake.
Belly Button in or out?
Way in, kind of crazy how deep my belly button must be.
Stretch marks?
Let’s not talk about it, okay?
What I miss:
Nothing, feeling very blessed!!
What I am looking forward to:
getting my glucose test over with, starting on his room and finishing up projects around the house I want done before he comes.
Weekly Wisdom:
Drink water until you can’t anymore… then drink some more.
Milestones:
Very happy to be 26 weeks along and still going strong. Hope this continues another 14 weeks! :)

No comments: