Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

I thought I would just post today since it is 12.12.12. I didn't think much about until this morning when the hubs called to talk to the boys before we left for school. He told them that this is a special day because we will likely never have another day with all 3 the same digits (in our lifetime at least). So I'm thankful today is 12.12.12. It is another day the Lord has given us and we are blessed beyond words for this day!

I don't have anything planned to celebrate today, ha but I might make a special dinner for my 4 special men!

I hope you all are having a blessed day! Today I leave you with this picture of my 3 boys. I love these little men more than life itself. (you have to turn your head to see this picture, for some reason I can't change it)



No comments: