Thursday, December 27, 2012

Santa 2012

There is honestly nothing more magical than experiencing Christmas through a child's eye. They really believe in a lot of magic this time of the year and I love helping their little imaginations run wild.


 Here is part of the tree after Santa came. It doesn't look like much but the older the boys get the more expensive items they ask for... This year the got everything they wanted and we spent the most ever but if you look under the tree it doesn't look like much, but I promise our savings account is screaming it was plenty!!! :)

My little monkey's before they are allowed to open gifts. They were patiently waiting and even my sweet Westin was waiting... on his bottle that is!


Westin wasn't sure about Santa this year. He cried a few times but then thought the big guy in the red suit was pretty nice. Santa told Will and Luke to not fight anymore, I'm not sure how he knew they fight so much but it sure has helped the past few days. All I have to say is "remember what Santa said" and they stop immediately. Thanks Santa!

No comments: