Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Card 2012



Christmas cards are one of my favorite parts of Christmas time! I always enjoy getting the mail each day to see who sent us a card and how precious the card will be with their beautiful babies!
The past several years I have done our cards at Shutterfly. It's super easy and takes less than a week to get them back.

The front of our card is a picture of the boys at the beach this year. It is still one of my most favorite pictures of them all! 


The back is a picture of Westin as a newborn. I didn't send out birth announcement because by the time I remembered he was over 2 months old and I thought it was silly to send them then. So I thought I would add something to the back of our cards to show some love to our sweet Westin. 


I pray you all have a wonderful Christmas! This Christmas is very special to my heart for several reasons. Westin is here this year and our family is complete. God Bless you and your family this Christmas Season! Make lots of special memories with the ones you love the most!

3 comments:

April of Smidge Of This said...

That is truly one stunning card (and what truly sweet faces on it!). You did a great job. I'm so happy to have found your blog through Faith's link up!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Beautiful card!

Faith said...

What a beautiful card! I love the back also.

Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!