Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A few thoughts....

Good Morning all my ladies!!!
I had a few things on my mind and just wanted to chat. First, I'm having the hardest time to figure out what I'm going to do with the boys this summer :( It's coming up soon and I don't have the slightest idea what I'm going to do. I would ideally like to have a high school or college girl, looking to make some extra money, come to the house and keep the boys a few days a week. So, if anyone of you know someone who might be interested... let me know!! They must be reliable, smart, (you know, someone you would trust with your little angels) I need to get this figured out soon, I'm thinking about calling the church today to see if they have people they recommend. They might?? That's just an idea! This is such a stress... and I guess as long as I work full~time, this is something I will have to deal with until they are in college... UGH!!!

Last night we went to Ms. Patti's retirement party. Ms. Patti has been Will's teacher and is the director of the Mother's Day out he's been going to since he was 1. Now Luke is there and I LOVE it! Will goes to kindergarten next year, so he won't be there, but there's no place I would rather Lukie be then there. We had the worst time when Will was a baby finding the right place for us all... it was always either, Will screaming all day (literally) b/c he hated whoever kept him or me just not having a good feeling about whoever is keeping him, so he went around to a few places and I thought I would never find a good place. Then I found Ms. Patti, ladies, she is amazing! I swear to you Will never cried one time and we have not looked back since. Cordova Presbyterian will still be around with there Mother's Day Out program, but Ms. Patti is retiring to spend more time with her new Grandbaby! She's been so wonderful and it was nice last night seeing people I haven't seen in awhile and showing how grateful I am to Ms. Patti. (I just wish she would keep my kids during the summer break...ha!)

Y'all have a great day!

1 comment:

amanda said...

hope you can find someone to watch the boys!