Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've Come to Realize....

1. I've come to realize that my butt: IS PROBABLY GOING TO END UP FLAT AS A BOARD LIKE MY MOMMA'S :)

2. I've come to realize that when I talk: I GET TO TALKING REALLY FAST AT TIMES

3. I've come to realize that, if I love someone (romantically; not family): I'LL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE US STRONGER AS A COUPLE!

4. I've come to realize that I need: TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT BEFORE I THINK ABOUT GETTING PREGGO AGAIN (did I say again?!?!)

5. I've come to realize that I've lost: SOMEONE RECENTLY THAT OBVIOUSLY GOD KNEW WAS NOT A GOOD FRIEND FOR ME!!! (amazing how right He always is)

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when: I CAN'T TELL PEOPLE NO, IT CAUSES LOTS OF UN~NEEDED STRESS IN MY LIFE!

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk: IT IS PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE TIMES WHEN I CAN'T TELL SOMEONE NO B/C I'M NOT A DRINKER

8. I've come to realize that money: IS NOT WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT

9. I've come to realize that: MY LIFE IS ALMOST PERFECT!

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be: A YOUNG MOMMY, BUT COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: MY HILARIOUS, SILLY, SWEET HUSBAND

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was: TODAY IN THE INSPECTION LINE: I WAS SO STRESSED, WORRIED ABOUT THE SWINE FLU, SICK OF SITTING IN LINE & IT'S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH LADIES (I know y'all understand!!)

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: IS ABOUT TO BE A DIFFERENT ONE, BUT I CAN'T MAKE MY MIND UP ON WHAT I WANT

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: IT'S ANOTHER GLORIOUS DAY THE LORD GAVE US!

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: I GET LOST IN MY PRAYERS AT TIMES B/C I HAVE SO MUCH TO PRAY ABOUT, SOMEHOW I ALWAYS GET THROUGH IT THOUGH! AND OTHER THINGS RACING THROUGH MY MIND

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: HOW IT WOULD BE NICE TO BE A SPOILED BRAT AT TIMES, BUT THAT'S NOT HOW I SHOULD BE THINKING

18. I've come to realize that when I get on the internet: I HAVE TOO MANY SITES TO CHECK ALL THE TIME NOW!

19. I've come to realize that today I will: NEVER THINK ABOUT AGAIN..IT'S THE PAST

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: FINISH THIS SURVEY, THE LAUNDRY & JUMP IN THE BED

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: GET WORK OVER WITH, THEN HURRY HOME TO MY 3 BOYS TO ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to: DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?? OK, I WANT TOO SAVE MORE MONEY, TAKE OUR BEACH TRIP & TRY FOR #3 (am I crazy or what?!?!)

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is: SOMEONE SPECIAL!

24. I've come to realize relationships: ARE SOMETHING I TAKE SERIOUS B/C THEY ARE IMPORTANT!

25. I've come to realize love: IS SPECIAL B/C OF THE PERSON I SHARE IT WITH

26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s): IS THE MAN I MARRIED

27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s): IS CONSIDERED MY SISTER!!!

28. I've come to realize food: MAKES ME TOO HAPPY

29. I've come to realize girls/boys: WELL I HAVE TWO BOYS AND PRAY FOR ONE GIRL!

30. I've come to realize over the summer: I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE BEACH!!!

No comments: