Monday, April 27, 2009

Springtime FUN!

I know it's been awhile, or atleast to me it seems like awhile since I last posted... but it's been busy here around Clementsville. My family was in town last week, so this past weekend we enjoyed some good quality time with our little family (but we LOVE having family in town anytime)! Friday night the boys and I did our Friday night routine by going to the neighborhood playgroup (yes I know it's hard to believe that I would be doing that on a Friday night), but it's something the boys and I both look forward too! I enjoy the "Mommy talk" and the boys play until they just can't play anymore!!! We have the best group of friends and we all try to take care of each other!

Saturday I sat outside while the boys played and Daddy cut the yard. It was one of the most beautiful days we've had in so long! It was beautiful and I even got a little sunburn.... oh it was so nice!! Then we planted some flowers and made the house look a little bit better. Daddy had a bug up his "booty" because he made our backyard look the best it's looked since we moved in (that's 5 years ago)! He started cutting the bushes and just didn't stop, it all looks so wonderful and refreshed! Sunday we made our 1st veggie/fruit garden. I have never tried this but thought well this year would be the 1st and maybe the last :) I hope not, but I'm just not a gardener... or atleast I haven't found that part of myself yet! So, I'll be sure to let you all know how the tomatoes, spinach, parsley, squash and watermelon turn out.... Surely out of all of those seeds something will come up!?!?

Sorry, no pictures for this post.... but I will get some updated ones soon!

Love y'all!

No comments: