Thursday, November 5, 2009

decisions, decisions, decisions....



Ok.. ladies, y'all need to know that this is one of my favorite things to do and it takes up so much of my time. Each year I always try to pick out the best card and picture for my Christmas cards.


Yes I know, my husband thinks I'm crazy too :)

This year there are SO many cute ones... I found these on the same girls page that I bought my cards from last year Beth Hart's Design. She did such a wonderful job last year and I feel like I need to order from her again because it went so smoothly... which one do y'all like best??? (of course these are not my families pictures, but it will be of my family)
I love this one and especially that chubster right there... but I thought this one was cute, but just cute... I'm not crazy about that!
This one is cute to me too, I'm not crazy about the colors, I'm more into green or red for Christmas, so I'm not sure about this one...
And this one I think is ADORABLE!! I really like how the family is laying on the ground too... I think that's adorable! I will have to be creative to get all 3 of my boys to act that good :)

So, tell me what you think, which one do you like???

And go check out her website, there's super cute cards, it was so hard to make a decision between just one :)

Hope y'all are having a terrrific Thursday!

~Katie~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

top one gets my vote!!! perfect for a fam with young kiddos :) and green is my favvvvvv :)

good luck choosing!!

Candice said...

I like the bottom one!!!! Don't get me wrong I like them all, but the bottom is my fav :)

Candice Pair said...

My vote is for #3....I'm going over to check out her stuff right now!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

She is so talented -- you can't go wrong!!