Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year but first....

I need to finish one last Christmas post.

We started a new tradition this year. The town that J grew up in, which is next door to the town I grew up in... has the most ADORABLE town square. Seriously it makes me feel like it's straight from a Thomas Kincade painting and especially during the Christmas Season. We always go to the tree lighting which this year we missed because we were in Georgia but we decided on the Friday before Christmas to take Mom there to eat at the Silver Caboose which is located on the Square and then walk around.


Of course when we started to walk around we had to take pictures of all of us. The above picture Mom took and we could not stop laughing because she is so off centered. Poor J almost got cut off... :)

My beautiful Momma with my boys. They are so lucky to have her in their life, she's very special to us all!  

I love this woman, here's me and my Momma at the Silver Caboose. :) Great restaurant and awesome family atmosphere. 

Me and my sweet boys!  

My life!!

Collierville will always be a very special town to us. The square is where we got married almost 9 years ago and it is where we first lived. We are looking for property right now and can't decide if we want to buy in Collierville or buy some land right outside of Collierville, Eads. Either way we like that area and it makes us feel at home. Just this weekend we took the boys to Collierville so they could play at the square, hop on some trains, watch a train go by and eat some YoLo ice cream.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. We sure did and we are very blessed. Our family has been through a lot and we are closer now then we ever have been. Westin has been a joy to our family, 2012 will always be a special  year to us all!

We are looking forward to the blessings of 2013!

No comments: